- Only one totally new (solo) piece at a time. There's plenty of previously learned, high-quality repertoire to put to memory.
- Always one concerto at a time, but can be "new."
- Couperin 17.1 & 17.2d 25';
- Bell 2nd prelude 20'
- Cto I (I) 30'
- orch/chamber 30'
- two mvts, add lmks, tempo 10:15 each
- Bell 10:10
- Cto I: section I, 10:20
- orch, if time
- determined lmks, worked on A lmks starting pts
- next time: A section only, est. metro
- worked all lmks; this will come easy
- p2 lmks
- next time, establish metronome